Saturday, February 20, 2010

Somehow I know it'll all turn out...

How do I know this?
A little thing called faith.
Sometimes it is hard to have faith,
And I feel weak and hopeless.
This is not how I should feel...ever.
Because there is a plan for me.
There is a plan for all of us, in fact.
And I have a Father to turn to,
All of us can turn to Him.
We just need to have faith,
(atleast the size of a seed)
Then act on that faith,
(because faith without works is dead)
And wa-lah! Things work out.
Sometimes things don't turn out how we expect,
Or when and where we expect,
But we are never left with nothing.
We will never be left wondering.
There is always an answer,
Whether it is the one we want or not.
We are loved by our Father-
We always and forever will be.
And that is how I know it'll all turn out.
Kisses, Whit

1 comment:

Jo-Mamma said...

Aww! Love your writing no matter what the topic! Kisses, Mom