Thursday, February 25, 2010

ACCEPTED

Reading the letter....
(I think you can tell what the outcome was by my face!)
Do you see those words at the top?
"Dear Whitney,
Congratulations on YOUR ACCEPTANCE into the
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE in ELEMENTARY EDUCATION PROGRAM
at DIXIE STATE COLLEGE of UTAH."
That's right folks- I'm gonna be a teacher!
Can I just tell you how relieved I am to finally know?!
I've been waiting on pins for the past month, just dying to know what is next.
Now I know, and I can hardly believe it!
All the hours of homework,
Tears of frustration,
Prayers,
Fasting,
Faith,
Has all come down to this.
Thank you Dixie for accepting me,
Thank you mom for being my inspiration and mentor,
Thank you dad for the blessings you gave me when I needed them,
Thank you sisters for loving and believing in me,
Thank you friends and family for encouraging me,
And thank you Heavenly Father for being there every step of the way.
I couldn't have done it without any of you.
I am so excited for this opportunity.
2 more years is all I have.
Then I will be a legit professional educator-
(atleast that is the expected outcome.)
2 YEARS! WOOO HOOO!!
Kisses, Whit

4 comments:

Jo-Mamma said...

Happy tears are flowing!! I'm so thrilled for you! You're among those of us that still feel we can make a difference in the world! YOU'LL BE A FUN TEACHER!

Unknown said...

1.. you should have been on stage with a microphone for that loving speech. B... I am so flipping excited for you whitty poo!! :) <3 your guts!!!!! 5....of course you got in you study all the fetching time!! Q....... I miss your face!! 145.............. Enjoy being a teacher, I know you will. and don't let those kiddies swear at you. buahaha.. poor Kim! lol

Shoecrazy Sue said...

WOOO HOOO WHITNEY! How exciting to know you are almost there!We are so happy for you, those lucky kids to be in your class! BTW, I am loving your cute hair!

The Moore Family said...

Congratulations Whitney.