Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Oh, for the love...

I just want to know already! GRR! It has been two weeks since I interviewed and my acceptance/decline letter should be here by now! (I applied to the Elem. Ed. program here at dear ol' Dixie, for those of you who are wondering what I am rambling about.) Patience is not my forte lately...although it is apparently something I am to learn because I am waiting for many things currently. Well, I suppose I am done venting now.

On another note- have any of you seen Dear John? So good, I very much enjoyed it.
1. It was based on a Nicolas Sparks novel (who doesn't love those?)
2. The girl wants to work with Special Ed. students- (me too! well possibly...)
3. CHANNING TATUM is dang fine...2 hours of eye candy I tell you.
4. I bawled through it not once, but twice.
5. I can relate all to well (you know, with the waiting and all?)
So there you have it. Now I'll just go sit and wait, wait, wait, wait, wait..........ugh.

"will I wait for you...will I wait for you?! Why Wally Kesler, you otta be ashamed of yourself..."
(gotta love a good ol Saturday's Warrior ditty)

Kisses, Whit

1 comment:

Jo-Mamma said...

If I'm the biggest cheese ball, then you are a flamin' hot cheeto with all your wishin' and hopin' and waitin' and prayin! (Gotta love...My Best Friend's Wedding!)