Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hippos and Ruffle Bums




I miss these simple days being little. When life gets a little hectic, I just wish I could go back to these days...I think it was the hippopotamus pants that made life great, or perhaps the oh so dainty ruffle bum panties my mother dressed me in when wearing that purple pansie dress...or maybe it was simply the comfort of my "wubba" (aka blanket) on a not so fabulous day. Or possibly...it was just having a pal around to give hugs and to giggle with. I think it may have been the last one. I love laughing after a stressful day...nothing is better than some good laughs with an amazing friend to get rid of a slump. :) So here is to hoping you've all had a wonderful day!

PS- Aren't hippo pants and ruffley panties funny? What ever made them in style is what I'd like to know...:)


Kisses, Whit

2 comments:

The Moore Family said...

love the pictures. It is so fun to look back at all our cute pictures when we were growing up.

Shoecrazy Sue said...

Such cute pictures and good times!! Where is the one of B in your bikini??? That one is a keeper!