Wednesday, January 20, 2010

FOR-US-TO-SHUN= frustration.

So I've mentioned my tech class...let me say it has not become easier after one week of giving it a try. In fact, it is really QUITE difficult. My instructor is darling and does all she can to help us. We do one day of class a week inside a online classroom called Wimba....WIMMMMBOOOO is all I have to say about that one. I've become very frustrated trying to complete assignments, but I know eventually it will hopefully click in my seemingly pea-sized brain. We'll see how it goes. As for life outside of this futuristic class, LIFE IS GOOD! :)

Kisses, Whit

1 comment:

Jo-Mamma said...

YOU CAN DO IT! We like your background! Wishing you were here to hibernate with us this weekend while it snows and snows outside! Love you!
Mom and Tay