Thursday, January 14, 2010

A frazzled intro.

So this is my big blogging debut.
I have spent the last two hours trying to figure one too many computer applications for my new Education Technology class...let's just say my brain is fried, or close to it anyway. I have intended on creating a blog for sometime now, afterall it is the new fad right? And I admit, I am a bit a "blog stalker." I love viewing friends and family's blogs. Since I was given the assignment to create one, here I am. And now they can all stalk me. Or not, whichever. As long as there aren't creepers peepin' in! :) Anywho, I hope to improve my "techy" abilities, and make this blog creative and fun eventually. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Jo-Mamma said...

Well, hello there sexy girl! I've got my eye on you! I know where you live, where you sleep, and what you eat. I am your worst nightmare stalker. . . I AM YOUR MOTHER!! Buahahaha!!

Whitney Schimbeck said...

Haha you think you are just so funny don't you?! This blogging/technology stuff is dang hard!