Friday, September 16, 2011

2 years...too fast?





Wow. I really can't believe 2 years has really, truly passed. I am ECSTATIC that T will be home so soon....yet completely nervous at the same time. How does that work I ask you?! I have butterflies, peeps, serious butterflies! They make me feel happy go lucky, twitterpaited, and all, "YAY, he's here, he's here, finally I'll see that sweet smile and handsome, big brown eyes!!!" then the next minute they make me feel all sick inside like "woah life just passed by really quickly and I am terrified of this spiritual giant RM standing in front of me." I'm a mess I tell ya. TOTAL MESS! But mostly it's all feelings of excitement. Excitement to see what's next for us, to catch up on the last two years of growth, and to reminisce of the several times and reasons of me wanting to wait for this incredible young man in the first place. I feel really blessed and humbled to say that our friendship/relationship has pretty much always been low stress, so why should now be any different, right? I'm not exactly sure of what to expect, so I'm just going into it with no expectations. Life will pan out just as it should, regardless of my expectations or hopes and dreams, anyway. (But I'll tell you a secret...I have a pretty good feeling-NOT expectation- of what may happen next...but we shall see in due time. *wink*)



Kisses,

Whit

1 comment:

Jo-Mamma said...

Breathe in; breathe out! You just calm down little nervous Nellie! I hope you'll be able to focus in school this week! LOVE YA!