Wednesday, August 24, 2011

27 days, yo.

So I haven't blogged in ages...and I always make lame excuses/ say I'm going to change my bloggin' ways. Well- no excuses this time. And no promises. But I felt as though an update was necessary this evening- since my journaling talent is also non-existent. Some things just need documenting, so instead of wasting my evening away on pinterest.com (i'm totally addicted.) I will write a quick post documenting life as of late.

- first and foremost on my mind...T COMES HOME IN 27 DAYS! I can hardly contain myself!! It's a bundle of nervousness and anticipation and excitement all in one. Can't wait to see where life will go.
-I am now a SEE student for Dixie State College with the school district. I am in a 1st grade class with 18 of the coolest kids in all of Washington County. I am LOVING it! It's nice to be in a position that I value/ feel valued in return. Yay for moving on in my career path!
-college classes are back in full swing...yipee- NOT. I'm so over going to classes. However, this semester should go quick, and be a good one nonetheless so I'll stop complainin'

And that does it for a quick post. That's all I feel like saying 'til next time I feel bored and in need of a post. peace out!


Kisses, Whit

No comments: